Senior Systems Engineer/Technical Training Specialist
As a Senior Systems Engineer and Technical Training Specialist, Joan Work is HCS Technology Group’s leading support provider to a variety of clients including the home user, small to medium size business users, Fortune 500 CEO’s and there staff, members of Fortune 500 Board of Directors, and members of the entertainment industry. Joan specializes in optimizing your apple technology to meet your professional and personal needs. She wears many hats including those of project manager, trainer, and troubleshooter depending on her client’s requirements. Client support includes configuration and training for new installations; updating and maintenance of existing installations; email configuration, support, maintenance, and training; mobile technology deployment, implementation, support, maintenance and training. Joan participates in all portions of the vendor selection, acquisition, security, infrastructure design, deployment, life cycle management, administration and support. She has extensive experience on both the configuration and development side that enables her to ensure the best configuration for the entire environment at her client(s).
Professional Experience - Highlighted Projects Include:
- MetLife/CIGNA/Pall Corp/Henry Schein: Successful deployment and training with ongoing support for iPad/iPhone Mobility solutions, focusing specifically on Mobile Device Management (MDM), Executive training, and ongoing support to executives. Development tasks include business logic, integration points, and data migration, usage, support and management.
- The Conference Board: Responsible for iPad configuration, training and support for the Michelin Tour of Innovation.
- Jerome Stevens Pharmaceuticals, Hoffman Grayson Architects, LLP., Rush Communication, Bohlsen Restuarant Group, Green Island Distributors, The Jewish Week, Kidro Productions: Serve as outsourced IT for ongoing support and maintenance of all technology systems including specification and acquisition of new technologies, infrastructure design, deployment, life cycle management, managing and support of end user computer systems, email systems, server systems, FTP, and iOS devices.
- NYMCU and Stanton Carpet: iPad/iOS 10 training, tips and tricks.
- Ameriprise client seminar: iOS 12 tips and Tricks
- Apple Certified Mobile Technical Coordinator
- Apple Certified Associate Mac Integration
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
- Support Professional 10.11 - 10.14
- Certified Casper Technician
- Jamf Certified Tech
- Mosyle ACN Certified Admin
Course Development and Content Creation
- HCS Client desktop training Series:
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2011
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Introduction to Leopard OS 10.5
- Introduction to Snow Leopard OS 10.6
- Introduction to Lion Mac OS X 10.7
- Introduction to Moutain Lion Mac OS X 10.8
- Introduction to Mavericks Mac OS X 10.9
- Introduction to Yosemite Mac OS X 10.10
- Introduction to El Capitan macOS 10.11
- HCS Guides for Executive training: AirWatch enrollment guide
- Introduction to iOS version 4 through 12
- Upgrading to iOS version 5 through 12
Apple Consultants Network
State University of NY at Stony Brook - Bachelor of Arts, Stony Brook, NY 1976—1980
Download the PDF from here.