Senior Systems Engineer
John has spent the last 15 years working on New York City Department of Education projects. He has built and maintained relationships with multiple vendors across the NYC DOE and coordinating them while on-site.
His hands-on experience and working on multiple platforms and projects is what makes him so versatile and proficient in troubleshooting and resolving complex issues.
Professional Experience - Highlighted Projects Include:
- School Construction Authority: Lead engineer responsible for surveying, installation, configuration, and testing of all network equipment, devices, and peripherals.
- Wireless Initiatives: Worked on the design, configuration and integration in multiple schools of Cisco Access Points and switches.
- Resolution A: Assists schools in purchasing equipment, creating Bill of Materials and integration and training of Apple servers and labs including Apple Remote Desktop.
- Elizabeth Public School District: Led a 1:1 iPad rollout of 1,500 devices for Elizabeth High School and another 500 for shared use across the rest of the district.
- Apple: As part of the Apple Professional Services project John has a unique roll of supporting new and existing Apple servers in all 5 boroughs for The New York City Department of Education both remotely and on-site visits.
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
- Apple Product Professional
- Certified Wireless Technology Specialist
- Certified Wireless Specialist
- Certified Wireless Technician
- Apple Consultants Network
- State University at Farmingdale of New York, 1992-1994
- Career Blazers Institute, 2000-2001