COO & Senior Systems Engineer
Keith has the drive and ability to take a project full circle. He is obsessive when it comes to documentation and communication. He is a self-starter with the ability to think fast on his feet.
Keith has over 25 years in the IT Industry specializing in Apple Technology. He’s been a member of the HCS family since 2008.
Keith brings his depth of experience, technical skills, and management capabilities to HCS where he supports companies from SMB to Fortune 500.
Professional Experience - Highlighted Projects Include:
- Henry Schein: Successfully developed and deployed the Xsan solution for the Video Production Team at Henry Schein. This solution that was designed from the ground up and included everything from Equipment procurement, Fibre / Cat 6 Installation, Backup, and Deployment of the Xsan workstations and Servers.
- MetLife: Successfully deployed an iPad MDM solution for MetLife. This project included everything from iPad Procurement, Product Registration, Configuration, MDM Solution, Inventory Documentation, Deployment, and Support.
- Scholastic Books : Responsible for creating an OS X Lion image for Scholastic Books Creative Department. This solution also included a deployment server and portable deployment drives for easy deployment of the image. Successfully migrated the existing Leopard / Snow Leopard Servers to Lion Servers to provide a solution that consists of a singular OS X Lion platform.
- Success Charter Schools: Successfully rolled out over 600 Macbooks to teachers and students using the JAMF Casper Suite. This included image creation, software packaging, deployment, and inventory management.
- Apple Certified Mobile Technical Coordinator
- Apple Certified Xsan 2 Administrator
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
- Apple Certified Systems Administrator
- Apple Enterprise Connect Certified
- JAMF Certified CMA, CCT, CCA, CJA, CCE
- JAMF Certified Integrator
Course Development and Published Works
- Technical Editor: CompTIA Mac OS X Deployment: Lion OS X 302 10.7 course guides.
- Technical Editor: CompTIA Mac OS X Deployment: Mountain Lion OS X 302 10.8 course guides.
- Technical Editor: Managing Apple Devices: Deploying and Maintaining iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks Devices
- Technical Editor: Managing Apple Devices: Deploying and Maintaining iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite Devices
- Technical Editor: Apple Mobile Technical Competency course guide for 2013.
- Peachpit Learn By Video Series:
- Imaging on OS X
- Lifecycle Management for OS X
Apple Consultants Network
Apple Professional Services
Download the PDF from here.