Technical Training Coordinator
Lisa Mitnick is the Training Coordinator for HCS Technology Group. Her responsibilities include scheduling and overseeing the implementation of the company’s training classes. Lisa is also in charge of marketing available training opportunities to potential clients via direct and online sales.
Lisa has an extensive background in sales and marketing. Prior to working at HCS, she worked in the Sales Department for DomTy Promotions, Inc. While there, she was responsible for her clients promotional and advertising needs. In addition, she was in charge of developing new business accounts for sales using direct mail and email marketing tools.
In 1999, Lisa went to work for People’s Alliance Federal Credit Union where she was the Senior Marketing/PR Manager for nine years. While there, she was responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of the marketing and public relations department.
Current Community Involvement
- Middle Country Public Library Board of Trustees
- Middle Country Library Foundation Board Member
- Holbrook Road PTA – President
Past Community Involvement
- Middle Country Public Library Board of Trustees – Board Member at Large
- Ronkonkoma Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors - Director of Events
- Hauppauge Industrial Association - Social and Entertainment Committee Co-Chair
- Women’s Expo Committee for the Middle Country Library Foundation - Raffle Committee Co-Chair
- Smithtown Central School District’s Industry Advisory Board - Member
- Sachem School Business Alliance - Member
- Marketing Association for Credit Union’s - Member
- Eugene Auer PTA - Member
- New York Institute of Technology - B.S. - Communication Arts, June 1997
- Suffolk Community College - A.A. - Liberal Arts, May 1995