Senior Systems Engineer
For more than fifteen years, Rich has worked with HCS Technology Group managing various projects ranging from graphic arts to troubleshooting networking issues. He is involved in editing the company’s web content and branding the look of HCS in addition to assisting the client’s computer needs. Rich developed courses and guides for Mac OS X, Adobe Creative Suite Products, network font management and data backup and restore. He has also trained with the mentioned material for beginners, intermediate and advanced users.
Rich has written numerous customized guides for Fortune 500 companies that involved iOS and iOS devices setup and upgrades. Many companies with in-house creative departments have sought out his knowledge in developing workflows. He has mapped the beginning stages to the final product of projects for many clients. His expertise includes help desk support – both local and remote, to ensure systems run smoothly during their daily operations.
Professional Experience - Highlighted Projects Include:
- Sesame Street: Trained the creative department on Adobe CS 5 Applications including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- ROD Management: Created a central depository of Media (Photos and Video) that can be accessed from other locations.
- Henry Schein, Inc: Initially Installed Font Reserve Server and upgrade to Universal Type Server version 1 through 4, while retaining user sets and user information. Taught End Users on Markzware’s FlightCheck. Setup QLA primary and backup servers for both Mac and Windows platforms.
- Rosie Theater Kids: Installed and configured backup solution for end-user machines and OS X server on a daily basis.
- Rush Communications: Moved all users from Mozilla mail client to Microsoft Entourage. Setup email accounts on mobile devices such as BlackBerries and iPhones. Setup new networks on different floors of building for the different divisions of Rush Communications. Migrated mailboxes for the many divisions from one service to another.
- Travel Impressions: Helped set up and organized fonts on their Universal Type Server and taught Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Acrobat workflow.
- MetLife: Developed, wrote, designed and produced guides on how to use an iPad (iOS 4 to iOS10).
- LiveIntent: Setup and developed an ongoing IT department. Setup DEP, VPP, and MDM to manage the devices of end-users.
- Electrical Inspectors, Inc.: Setup DEP, VPP and MDM to manage the Mobile devices for field engineers.
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Apple Certified Associate Mac Integration
- Apple Certified Associate Mac Management
- Jamf Certified Casper Technician
- Jamf Certified Tech
- Jamf Certified Admin
- Adobe Certifications: Illustrator CS4
- Adobe Certifications: Indesign CS4
- Adobe Certifications: Acrobat Pro 9
- Retrospect Certified
- Atempo Time Navigator Certified 4.2
- Certified Wireless Specialist
- Certified Wireless Technician
Apple Consultants Network
Technical Guide Development
- Getting Started on Mac OS X (from version 10.1 to 10.9 and 10.11-10.14)
- Outlook for iOS - iPhone Edition
- Guide to Outlook 2016
- macOS Sierra: A Guide to Your System Preferences
- macOS High Sierra: A Guide to Your System Preferences
- macOS Mojave: A Guide to Your System Preferences
- Introduction to DeployStudio
- Customizing FlightCheck
- What’s New In QuarkXpress 8
- What’s new in Adobe CS 5 (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- What’s New In Adobe CS 4 (Photoshop and Illustrator)
State University of NY at Farmingdale
- Graphics Designs Applications
- Graphic Production
Download the PDF from here.