VP of Professional Services
Sam has spent the last decade building the Connecticut branch of The HCS Technology Group. Involved almost since its inception, Sam participates in all aspects of business development, operations and, client relations. Developing personal relationships with clients as well as vendors has created an environment of collaboration, innovation, and results.
Experience is what has shaped Sam’s ability to comprehend issues at their core and work with clients to provide long lasting solutions. With a strong background in training, Sam has used those skills to assist customers in not only building their infrastructure, but to explain the process in a clear and concise manner. Taking on projects from the beginning phases of discovery and seeing them through to testing and acquisition is done with pride. Having an understanding of the hardware, software and, most importantly, the people involved allows for a more holistic approach to technology.
Sam also hosts a weekly podcast called Command Control Power. There he shares stories about client interactions, interviews vendors and colleagues, and shares collective knowledge along with his fellow members of the Apple Consultants Network.
Professional Experience - Highlighted Projects Include:
Columbia University: Successfully developed and deployed iPad/iPhone Mobility solutions, focusing specifically on Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Mobile Content Management (MCM). Worked directly with Columbia Business School staff to implement iOS devices as a core part of their executive training program.
Building Conservation Associates: Responsible for handling multi-platform environment for architectural conservation firm based in NYC. This included security, training, hardware/software maintenance, and network & server management.
Apple: One of a small group of Apple Certified Trainers throughout the United States working directly with Apple to deliver a new wave of mobility courses focusing on iOS devices in business.
Jamf: Sam is a Jamf Pro Trainer and travels the country teaching courseware by Jamf to assist other technicians in becoming certified in the product. He is also a Jamf JumpStart Integrator, assisting organizations in implementing Jamf Pro into their environments.
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Apple Certified Systems Administrator
- Apple Certified Trainer
- Jamf JumpStart Integrator
- Jamf Certified Tech
- Jamf Certified Admin
- Jamf Certified Trainer
- Mosyle ACN Certified Admin
- Casper Certified Administrator
- G Suite Administrator Fundamentals
- Certified Wireless Technology Specialist
- Certified Wireless Specialist
- Certified Wireless Technician
Course Development and Published Works
- Peachpit Learn By Video Series:
- Command Line Administration for OS X
- Fundamentals of Profile Manager
- Profile Manager with Apple Deployment
- Imaging on OS X
- Lifecycle Management for OS X
- CompTIA: Apple OS X Mountain Lion Directory Services Exam
- OS X 301 Directory Services: Mountain Lion OS X 10.8
- Apple Consultants Network
- Filemaker Business Alliance
University of Connecticut – Bachelor of Arts, Storrs, CT 1992 – 1996
Download the PDF from here.