A Guide to Content Caching
HCS Technology group has put together a Guide for Content Caching. In this guide, the following topics are covered:
- What is content caching?
- How does it work?
- Where are the cached files stored?
- What content types are supported by the Caching Services?
- What if my network has multiple subnets?
- What if I have multiple public IP addresses?
- Can I have more than one content cache?
- How do I set up content cache clients, peers, or parents?
- Performance best practices
- Content caching best practices
- Turn on performance mode for macOS Server
- Configuring advanced content caching settings
- Content Caching service command line tools
Download the PDF.