iOS Deployment Essentials in Education
This iOS Deployment Essentials in Education course is designed to provide students with the skills, tools, and knowledge they need to deploy iOS devices in educational settings. Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises guide participants through configuring, managing, and supervising iOS devices. Participants’ knowledge and skills are tested and reinforced by working through real-world scenarios.
Course Number: APL-iOS111EDU-100
Duration: 2 Days
Download the PDF
Upon completion of the iOS Deployment Essentials in Education course, students will be able to:
- Define the role of Apple School Manager, mobile device management (MDM), and classroom tools in the successful deployment of iOS devices
- Identify and respond to challenges when deploying and managing devices without MDM
- Differentiate between one-to-one, shared, and student-owned deployment models
- Explain what a Managed Apple ID is and identify when it’s needed
- Design and implement a deployment solution for a given scenario
- Configure and manage settings, apps, and content for one-to-one, shared, and student-owned deployments
- IT professionals in educational institutions who are responsible for deploying and managing iOS devices
- Administrators and teachers who are heavily involved in the technical aspects of their institution’s deployment plan
Introduction to Deployment and Management
Participants will experience a deployment both with and without a defined strategy and discuss the benefits of having one.
Participants will explore the function and purpose of Apple School Manager,MDM, and various classroom tools and discuss the role that each tool plays in a successful deployment.
Participants discuss one-to-one, shared, and student-owned deployment models and explore how each model affects the student, teacher, and IT experience.
Participants review each phase of the deployment process and participate in hands-on activities where they hone their skills in deploying and managing devices.
Participants are given real-world deployment scenarios. Working in teams, they design a deployment that meets their scenario’s needs, and then they present their solution to the class.
There are no events in the selected category