President & CEO
As the President & CEO of HCS Technology Group, Craig is a creative decision maker with skills in business development, personnel and project management. He has been very successful in developing HCS’ consulting/professional services, managing software development lifecycle projects, commercial software releases, growth-oriented organizations and training for many Fortune 100 companies.
Craig is an energetic business and process improvement leader with comprehensive experience in IT consulting engagement, business development, software development management, operations management, organizational leadership and strategic planning. He is a skilled team builder and highly effective communicator, who is adept at implementing change.
Craig participates in all portions of the vendor selection, acquisition, security, infrastructure design, deployment, life cycle management, administration and support. He has extensive experience on both the configuration and development side that enables him to ensure the best configuration for the entire environment at his client(s).
Professional Experience - Highlighted Projects Include:
- MetLife/CIGNA/Pall Corp/Henry Schein: Successfully developed and deployed iPad/iPhone Mobility solutions, focusing specifically on Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Mobile Content Management (MCM). Development tasks include business logic, integration points, and data migration, usage, support and management.
- Aetna: Responsible for piloting a large scale Apple Macintosh Enterprise Deployment. This included security, compliancy, image building, quality assurance testing, life cycle management and high-level technical training.
- Apple: Course Development for The iPhone and iPad Technical Training Workshop for iOS 6, iOS 7 and iPhone 5. Professional Services. Certified Master Trainer to mentor/coach potential candidate instructors. Craig is part of Apple Professional Services (APS), which allows the HCS team to work on behalf of Apple, Inc.
- Apple Authorized Trainer for iPhone and iPad Technical Training for Enterprise
- Apple Certified Mobile Technical Coordinator
- Apple Certified Systems Administrator
- Apple Support Professional
- Apple Certified Trainer
- CompTIA Mobility+ Certified
- Jamf Certified Integrator
- Jamf Certified Trainer
- Jamf Certified Associate
- Jamf Certified Tech
- Jamf Certified Admin
- Certified Wireless Technology Specialist
- Mosyle ACN Certified Admin
- Microsoft Office for Mac and iOS Accredited Support Professional
- Addigy Certified Expert
Course Development and Published Works
- CompTIA: Mobility+ Subject Matter Expert
- CompTIA: OS X Lion Deployment Exam
- OS X Deployment: Lion OS 302 OS X 10.7
- OS X Deployment: Mountain Lion 302 OS X 10.8
- The iPhone and iPad Technical Training Workshop
- Technical Editor: Managing Apple Devices: Deploying and Maintaining iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks Devices
- Technical Editor: Managing Apple Devices: Deploying and Maintaining iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite Devices
|Session Presenter||MacTech||New York, 2012|
|Session Presenter||HTG||Dallas, 2012|
|Session Presenter||HTG||Orlando, 2011|
|Session Presenter||MacIT||San Francisco, 2014|
|Session Presenter||MacWorld||San Francisco, 2006 - 2009|
|Session Presenter||MacIT||Santa Clara, 2015|
|Session Presenter||MacTech||Dallas, 2015|
- Apple Consultants Network
- Filemaker Business Alliance
State University of NY at Stony Brook
Stony Brook, NY 1988 – 1993
Download the PDF from here.