Senior Systems Engineer
Daniel is a recent addition to the HCS team, but he has been a Mac enthusiast for over a decade. Before HCS, Daniel enjoyed helping friends get the most out of their Macs.
Now as a consultant and trainer, he is able to help even more people. His background in the oil field, landscaping, construction, and religious organizations allows him to relate to many different people and make his consulting warm and personal. Helping people is what he loves to do, and being a consultant and trainer allows him to do what he loves.
- The Bayou Church: The Bayou Church is a large church in Lafayette, Louisiana with around 100 devices ranging from Macs, to Windows machines, to Surface tablets. Daniel is the primary consultant that manages The Bayou Church. Recently, he helped them transition to a new church management software utilizing a locally hosted SQL server.
- Our Savior’s Church: Our Savior’s Church is a multi-campus church in South Louisiana. Daniel was one of the primary consultants responsible for managing their network and computers.
- Westminster Christian Academy: Led a 1:1 iPad rollout of 300 devices using Jamf Pro.
• Apple Certified Support Professional 10.10
• Apple Certified Support Professional 10.11
• Apple Certified Support Professional 10.12
• Apple Certified Support Professional 10.13
• Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10
• Apple Certified Trainer
• Apple Certified Trainer-iOS Deployment Essentials in Education
• Apple Certified Trainer-Apple Deployment Essentials
• iOS Deployment Essentials in Education
• Apple Deployment Essentials
• Casper Certified Technician
• Casper Certified Admin
• Jamf Certified Server Admin
• Jamf Certified Associate
• Jamf Certified Tech
• Jamf Certified Admin
• Jamf Certified Integrator
• Google Apps Administrator
• Google: Technical Support Fundamentals
• Mosyle Certified Administrator
Nicholls State University