Senior Systems Engineer
A native of Los Angeles, Ric is a former Mastering Engineer and Music Editor who received multiple Grammys over his 20 years in the music industry working with artists as diverse as Tony Bennett, Queen and the Muppets.
In 2006 he changed careers to become an independent Apple consultant. After being part of the pilot program for iPads in the Los Angeles Unified School District, he became a full-time consultant with Apple as a Project Engineer in the education space.
Professional Experience - Highlighted Projects
- Los Angeles Unified School District - Common Core Technology Project: Large-scale deployment of iOS and Mac OS devices in a 1:1 initiative. Worked on managing deployments, including refining procedures, directing day-of actions, training IT and teachers in the use of the devices, and presenting to and coordinating with district management.
- Maine - Learning Technology Initiative: Assisted schools throughout the state in setting up and using per-school instances of JAMF and the first generation of Apple School Manager.
- Chicago Public Schools - Technology Expansion: Current Project Engineer for large-scale migration of iOS and Mac OS devices from AirWatch MDM to JAMF Pro MDM. Daily coordination with CPS IT staff ,JAMF, off-site vendors, and Apple support to help the project pace to accelerate.
University of Arizona - BFA in Music Education
- Apple Certified Mobile Technical Coordinator
- Apple Certified Systems Administrator
- JAMF Certified Technician
- US Archery Level 2 Coach