HCS Technology Group and COVID-19
As HCS begins to prepare for an eventual return to on-site work at facilities, we are taking a number of steps to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for everyone. Although we may not be asked to return to your facility for a number of months, or longer, we thought it might be helpful to share our guidelines so you can be prepared.
What HCS is doing to address COVID-19
- Performing as much work remotely as possible for our customers who need assistance.
- Practicing social distancing during any onsite customer interaction.
- Asking our engineers to perform daily temperature checks, wear a mouth and nose covering while interacting with customers during any onsite visits, and perform additional sanitization practices to help protect everyone’s wellbeing.
- Asking our engineers to wash their hands (or if that’s not possible, use sanitizer) before and after every customer onsite visit.
- Limiting our engineers visits in the home or non-essential businesses to only when it’s necessary to provide connectivity to critical services.
- Asking our customers to self-certify that no one in homes or business is under quarantine or has flu-like symptoms, and rescheduling appointments to a later date if needed.
Onsite Visit Requirements
- We’re limiting our onsite visits to emergency/critical only, and we ask that you vet the urgency of your issue before asking for an onsite visit.
- Any people in the same building must wear a mask at all times.
- Any people in the same building must maintain social distancing and stay at least 6’ away from our engineer.
- Pets must be secured and kept away from our engineers.
- Any equipment (including computers, mice, keyboards, doorknobs, etc.) that our engineer will be touching must be wiped-down with sanitizing wipes before they arrive.
- Our goal will be to spend as little time as possible onsite.
- If it becomes apparent that onsite visits are unsafe, we may have to postpone visits until they can be done safely.