- Webistix, Inc. was founded in July of 2003 as a Value Added Reseller of high performance computing environments for the Publishing, Entertainment and Media markets. As a VAR, we specialize in providing best of breed products to our clients. Webistix is an authorized reseller for Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Sonicwall. We work with C-level executives, face to face, to design, deploy, test and support our solutions. We use the latest tools to provide Managed Services and support 7x24x365.
Our portfolio of service products include:
• MANAGED SERVICES • MANAGED FIREWALL SECURITY • MANAGED OFFSITE BACKUP • MANAGED HOSTING • MANAGED SYSTEMS INTEGRATION • MANAGED HELP DESK • MANAGED REPAIR • DISK IMAGE HOSTING
We have been recognized by MSP Mentor as a top 100 Managed Services Provider, a Computer Reseller News Fast Growth 100 Company for 2007 and 2008 and by Inc. Magazine as one of America's fastest growing private company.
- ZuluDesk is an MDM specifically made for education. Teachers can manage the classroom via an iOS app or web based client. ZuluDesk has a powerful management system for the IT department. IT has to keep track of all devices. With the management system they can set policies and keep track of activities and incidents.
- AirWatch is the leader in enterprise-grade Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management and Mobile Content Management solutions designed to simplify mobility. More than 7,000 customers across the world trust AirWatch to manage their most valuable assets: their mobile devices, including the apps and content on those devices. Our solutions are comprehensive, built on a powerful yet easy to use platform by leaders in the mobile space.
- At JAMF, we create comprehensive management solutions for Apple technologies such as iPad and Mac. We help business, government, and education communities succeed with Apple by combining innovative software with exceptional support, training, and service. We are the world leader in macOS and iOS management with offices in Minneapolis, Eau Claire, Cupertino, New York, Amsterdam, and Hong Kong.
- Aerohive Networks works with our technology partners to ensure seamless interoperability between Aerohive products and their systems. HCS and Aerohive Networks share a vision of secure mobility, a commitment to customer service, and a focus on device interoperability.
- MaaS360 is the only 100% cloud-based mobility management platform that spans across devices, users, applications, documents and expenses. With over one million mobile employees already being enabled using MaaS360, you can trust that our secure cloud infrastructure is ready to help you quickly and safely support your mobile operations.